As a corporate travel consultant you just love to help customers with their travels
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no day is like the other?
This specialist for business travel is combining technology and service to build a seamless experience, where companies have access to a user-friendly interface, extensive travel options, and 24/7 global support.
Join their mission and help us take the next steps in transforming the world of business travel!
Based in Amsterdam or in your home office in the Netherlands we are seeking to hire experienced Corporate Travel Consultants (m/f/d) fluent in Dutch and English to service our customers all over the world.
What you will do as a corporate travel consulant:
- You will consistently provide the highest level of customer service and integrity
- You will promote and maintain excellent client relations by handling a prompt and accurate response, positive telephone/email, and service techniques
- You will adhere to company service guidelines, promote and sell corporate-contracts and preferred suppliers
- You will effectively use all technology systems and tools to ensure consistency and adherence to processes and procedures
- You will research and solve problems related to reservations
- You will use proper documentation for each call or email; and provide priority wait-listing, preferred seat selection, and upgrade management, as needed
- You will make recommendations to clients, e.g., efficient and alternate routes, lowest available fares, booking class, exchange rates, and travel products and services
- You will serve as a customer liaison between clients and contracted/preferred suppliers
- Additional responsibilities may include, customer service issue follow-up and resolution, visa and/or passport processing, voids, refunds, exchanges, and split ticketing
Who you are:
- You will have substantial travel industry experience, ideally in a travel customer service call center environment
- You bring significant experience servicing both international and domestic customers, with emphasis on booking practices
- Prior experience with Amadeus is required
- You work well even in times of high call volumes while maintaining exemplary detail accuracy also under pressure
- You are able to maintain vendor relations with a positive attitude
- You enjoy working in a structured team environment
- You are capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking, and handling high volume effectively
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
What we offer:
- A great place to work with other like minded and awesome team members
- Great global career opportunities
- Central offices in Amsterdam or Home office options
- Exceptional benefits
- Working hours shift flexibility is required from 08.00 to 19.00 hours (weekly rotating)
- You need to attend a training for 5 -9 weeks, which will be held somewhere in Europe.
This company recognizes their success is dependent on the success of our people. They are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
More information about this vacancy, please e-mail email@example.com
Or send your ENGLISH c.v. via the link underneath