As a travel consultant working in Brussels we search candidates that can offer highest lever of customer service at all times. Arranging flights, hotels, insurances and car hire.
Job Tasks Travel Consultant Brussels
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to.
- Actively listen to the client and proactively assist them.
- Ensure their specific travel needs are met.
- Attend client seminars in order to facilitate good client relations.
- Assist clients who may be calling for another team member who is busy.
- Promote added extras such as hotels / car hire / insurance and our visa service
- Dutch and English speaking, French is an advantage
- Any experience on a gds like Amadeus / Galileo is an advantage
Team Working Travel Consultant Brussels
- Act positively to make the team successful and enhance morale.
- Make new members of team feel welcome.
- Actively contribute to achieve the SLA targets and team incentives.
- Attend monthly team updates and participate in quarterly team meetings.
- Enhance our service by taking overflow calls for the whole Reservations Team when necessary.
- Participate in team nights out.
Personal Standards Travel Consultant Brussels
- Maintain the company standards for monthly booking checks and ticket book.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of airline contracts, routings and services.
- Liaise with Supervisor and provide feedback in monthly updates. Regularly check and action airline queue messages and monitor existing bookings that are on hold.
- Offer client fare options in line with relevant client policies.
- Handle quotes mainly by email, but also by phone, fax or client visit.
- Achieve individual weekly booking, telephone and email targets.
- Ability and independence to handle quotes in email inbox within limited time.
- Have flexibility to handle as well flight bookings, as rail, visa, group & conference request and handle flight amendments and cancellation.
- Be able to show good customer service in handling with client complaints.
Arranges travel options for Faith & Academic groups as well as working with Charities and NGOs in the field of humanitarian development and disaster relief. Global presence with offices in UK,USA and Europe.